In the blink of an eye 2013 has passed, and I look forward to spending the transition into 2014 at the Masquerade Ball at the San Francisco Symphony. Looking back, I am so grateful for many things: new friends coming into my life, and dear friends remaining, new clients with exciting projects sparking my creativity, great inspirations and unique opportunities that have come my way, and new and familiar places I got to visit.
I am ready for the promises of 2014. I am excited about:
- Adeeni Design Group: more exciting new projects spanning the globe
- Innovations: further improvements in Smart Home technology and wearable computers, lower priced 3D printers, U-Socket
- Sustainability: more responsible & edible food packaging and general packaging with dual use,
- Food Trends: tea time, grazing and sharing, locally sourced meats, seafood & produce, better tasting allergy-friendly foods, more responsible food packaging, community-supported food businesses, more pop-up restaurants
- Fashion Trends: color!, animal textures, metallics, boudoir, folklore glamour, tea-length skirts,
- Design Trends: color!, pattern mix, tribal and ethnic influences, pattern mix, bejeweled kitchens,
Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year!